Mumbai, May 5 (IANS) Actress Ameesha Patel, who was earlier stuck in Oman due to the clash between the UAE and Iran, has finally returned to India. On Monday, the actress took to the Stories section of her Instagram, and shared a picture of herself with her travel partner.She wrote on the picture, “Finallyyyyyy MUMBAI!! Thank u for all ur prayers everyone!! @kuunalgoomer !! Safe n sound !! Greatful”.Earlier, the actress took to her social media, and shared her ordeal, as she spoke about her …
Latest Missile attacks News & Updates
Mumbai, May 1 (IANS) Seafarers, who returned to India from war-torn Iran, said that with missiles being launched in the close vicinity and them not receiving sign-offs from their vessel captain, they had lost all hope of returning home.Manan Singh Chauhan from Uttar Pradesh, who went to Tehran in October last year and was a Trainee Wiper in one of the vessels, credited Forward Seamen’s Union of India (FSUI) General Secretary Manoj Kumar Yadav for his return, as well as that of his colleagues. “W…
Tel Aviv, March 22 (IANS) Indian-Israeli influencer, Revital Moses, said on Sunday that the situation in Israel is filled with fear and anxiety, particularly for the civilians living there, as attacks against Israel can take place at any time. She said that people of Israel continue to live their lives between the sirens. Speaking to IANS, Moses stated that people in Israel move to shelters when missiles are fired at the country, and old people even sleep in the shelters as they are unable to ru…
New Delhi, March 18 (IANS) Prime Narendra Narendra Modi held a telephonic conversation with Kuwait Crown Prince Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah on Wednesday, discussing the evolving situation in West Asia and sharing concerns over the recent developments. PM Modi reiterated India’s condemnation of attacks on Kuwait’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. He also thanked Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah for continued support and ensuring the safety and well…
Washington, March 2 (IANS) The United States and six Gulf nations strongly condemned what they described as “indiscriminate and reckless” missile and drone attacks launched by the Islamic Republic of Iran across the region, calling the strikes a “dangerous escalation” that threatens regional stability.In a joint statement released by the US State Department, the governments of the United States, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates deno…
