Latest Mohibbullah Nadvi News & Updates

New Delhi, Jan 10 (IANS) Three more accused have been arrested in the Turkman Gate stone-pelting case, bringing the total number of arrests to 16, Delhi Police said on Saturday. The accused have been identified as Mohammad Naved, Mohammad Faiz and Mohammad Ubaidullah. All three are residents of Turkman Gate.Earlier on Friday, two people were arrested in connection with the case.The case dates back to January 7, when the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) carried out a demolition drive against …

New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) The Tis Hazari Court on Friday issued a notice to the Delhi Police in connection with the bail applications filed by five accused in the Faiz-e-Ilahi Mosque stone-pelting case. The court has fixed January 13 as the next date of hearing in the matter. The accused, Mohammad Arib, Kaif, Kashif, Adnan, and Sameer have approached the Tis Hazari Court seeking bail.The court also issued a notice to the jail superintendent, directing him to submit the medical records and CCTV foo…

New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) Delhi Police on Friday arrested one more accused in connection with the violence that erupted during the municipal corporation’s demolition drive near the Faiz-e-Ilahi Mosque in the Turkman Gate area of the national capital. With this latest arrest, the total number of people apprehended in the case has risen to 12.According to Delhi Police, the accused has been identified as Mohammad Imran, also known as Raju, aged 36.Earlier on Thursday, Delhi Police had stated that a…

New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) Delhi Police on Thursday arrested six more people in connection with the violence that erupted during the municipal corporation’s demolition drive near the Faiz-e-Ilahi Mosque in the Turkman Gate area. With these latest arrests, the total number of people held in the case has increased to 11.On Wednesday, Delhi Police arrested five people in connection with the stone pelting incident during the demolition drive near the mosque.Earlier in the day, Delhi Police said they …

New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) Delhi Police on Thursday intensified its search for YouTuber Salman in connection with the violence that erupted during the Municipal Corporation’s demolition drive near the Faiz-e-Ilahi Mosque in the Turkman Gate area. According to police sources, Salman allegedly attempted to disrupt peace by using social media platforms. He is accused of calling upon locals to gather at the site during the demolition drive.The investigation has also revealed that some influential peopl…

New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) Delhi Police on Thursday said they have identified 30 people involved in the violence that erupted during the municipal corporation’s demolition drive near the Faiz-e-Ilahi Mosque in the Turkman Gate area. The identification was made on the basis of CCTV footage, body-worn camera recordings of police personnel, and several viral videos from the area. Police officials said a summons will soon be sent to Samajwadi Party MP Mohibbullah Nadvi to join the investigation, as h…