Latest Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters News & Updates

Abu Dhabi, May 8 (IANS) The Ministry of Defence of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) stated on Friday that Iran has once again launched ballistic missiles and UAV’s on its territory. Condemning the attack, the ministry said that the UAE air defence systems engaged two ballistic missiles and three UAV’s that were launched from Iran. It also mentioned that the attack resulted in three moderate injuries.Earlier this week, the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that three Indian nationals were …

Tehran, May 8 (IANS) Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters has said that the US army attacked two Iranian vessels near the Strait of Hormuz and concurrently carried out airstrikes on civilian areas in southern Iran in cooperation with some regional states.The attacks by the US “aggressive and terrorist” army violated the ceasefire between Iran and the United States, said Ebrahim Zolfaghari, the headquarters’ spokesman, according to Iranian media.One of the targeted …

Tehran, May 6 (IANS) Iran has launched a new system to control ship traffic through the Strait of Hormuz, state media reported, continuing a maritime standoff that now involves a US blockade and threats of military action. Under the new rules, all ships planning to pass through the narrow waterway must receive permission via email from Iranian authorities, reports Xinhua news agency, quoting state-run Press TV. Iran is calling the initiative a “sovereign governance system.”Ships would be require…

Tehran, May 6 (IANS) Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, said that the country’s armed forces have carried out no missile or drone operation against the United Arab Emirates (UAE) over the past days, the semi-official Fars news agency reported. Headquarters spokesman Ebrahim Zolfaghari made the announcement on Tuesday (local time), stressing that if Iran had taken such actions, “we would announce it decisively and explicitly.”He rejected a report by the UAE that …

Tehran, May 4 (IANS) The Navy of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) on Monday claimed that it hit a US Navy frigate with two missiles that sought to pass through the Strait of Hormuz, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.The US frigate, which had set sail near Iran’s southern port city of Jask to cross the Strait of Hormuz “in violation of the traffic and shipping security,” was hit after ignoring the Iranian naval forces’ warning, Fars cited local sources as saying.It added tha…

Tehran, May 4 (IANS) Iran on Monday warned the US army against entering the Strait of Hormuz and said that they will be attacked if they intend to approach and enter the Strait.”We warn that any foreign armed forces, especially the aggressive US army, will be attacked if they intend to approach and enter the Strait of Hormuz,” said Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, in a statement.The warning came after the United States announced it would start on Monday to fre…

Tehran, April 30 (IANS) Six of the 28 crew members of the Iranian container ship Touska, seized earlier this month by the United States, have been released and have returned to Iran, the semi-official Tasnim news agency has reported. Efforts are underway to secure the release of the remaining crew, whom Iran describes as hostages of the “terrorist” US government, Tasnim said on Wednesday (local time).The Iranian-flagged vessel was boarded and seized by US forces off the coast of Iran’s southeast…

Tehran, April 26 (IANS) Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, vowed to react if the United States continues its “blockade, banditry and piracy” in the West Asia region.It made the announcement in a statement carried by Iranian media while pointing to the US naval blockade imposed on the Strait of Hormuz, which prevents vessels traveling to and from Iranian ports from transiting the waterway, and actions against Iran-bound ships over the past few days, Xinhua news a…

Washington, April 26 (IANS) US military forces continue to enforce “US sanctions and fully implement the blockade against ships entering or departing Iranian ports,” US Central Command said on social media.In a post on X, the US Central Command said that 37 vessels have been redirected since the start of the blockade, noting a merchant vessel named Sevan, intercepted in the Arabian Sea earlier Saturday by the US forces, is currently “complying with US military direction to turn back to Iran unde…

Washington, April 21 (IANS) The United States has seized an Iran-flagged cargo vessel after opening fire on it in the Arabian Sea. Tehran condemned the move as “armed piracy” and warn of retaliation, escalating tensions days before a fragile ceasefire is set to expire.The US Navy fired on the Iranian-flagged vessel, M/V Touska, after it attempted to breach a naval blockade imposed on Iranian ports, according to US Central Command (CENTCOM).CENTCOM said American forces issued repeated warning…