Latest Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters News & Updates

New York, April 20 (IANS) US President Donald Trump said that US forces have intercepted and taken custody of an Iranian-flagged cargo ship that tried to bypass its blockade in the Gulf of Oman.”Today, an Iranian-flagged cargo ship named TOUSKA, nearly 900 feet long and weighing almost as much as an aircraft carrier, tried to get past our Naval Blockade, and it did not go well for them,” Trump wrote in a post on his social media Truth Social.A US destroyer intercepted the TOUSKA in the Gulf of O…

Washington, April 19 (IANS) The US Central Command has said that the dock landing ship USS Rushmore is conducting blockade operations in the Arabian Sea. Earlier Saturday (local time), it was said on social media that a guided-missile destroyer USS Pinckney is patrolling regional waters in support of the blockade operations. Meanwhile, the USS New Orleans, an amphibious transport dock ship, is monitoring shipping, reports Xinhua news agency.The move came as the Navy of Iran’s Islamic Revolutiona…

Tehran, April 19 (IANS) Iran has indicated that there has been “progress” in its ongoing discussions with the United States, though it stressed that a final agreement is still a long way off, with the current two-week ceasefire due to expire on April 22, according to local media reports on Sunday. Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Speaker of the Iranian Parliament, said in a televised address on Saturday (local time) that significant differences continue to persist between the two sides.”There are many …

Washington, April 19 (IANS) President Donald Trump called Israel a “great ally of the United States of America” and heaped praise on the country for its “courage” and “loyalty” as the conflict with Iran continues to escalate. In a post on his social media platform Truth Social on Saturday (local time), Trump said that Israel has stood by the US in times of conflict, “unlike others,” and continues to fight hard.”Whether people like Israel or not, they have proven to be a great ally of the United …

Tehran, April 19 (IANS) Iran’s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) said that the country is determined to exercise control and supervision over traffic through the Strait of Hormuz until the war is definitively ended and a lasting peace is achieved in the region.The statement, reported by Iranian media, came after Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, announced earlier on Saturday the resumption of strict control over the Strait of Hormuz, citing the continuat…

Tehran, April 13 (IANS) The Navy of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) said that any “erroneous” move by the “enemy” in the Strait of Hormuz will have deadly consequences.It issued the warning in a post on social media platform X, sharing “drone surveillance footage of the real situation in the Strait of Hormuz.”The IRGC’s Navy said all movements and non-movements in the Strait of Hormuz are under complete control of the Iranian armed forces, adding that, “Any erroneous maneuver will t…

Tehran, April 6 (IANS) Iran on Monday warned of “much more devastating” and extensive retaliation if its civilian targets are further attacked. “If attacks on civilian targets are repeated, the next stages of our offensive and retaliatory operations will be much more devastating and widespread,” said a spokesman for the Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters.Earlier, US President Donald Trump threatened to destroy Iran’s civilian infrastructure if the Strait of Hormuz remains closed.In another de…

Tehran, April 5 (IANS) A top Iranian commander warned that any US or Israeli strike on Iran’s infrastructure would be met with “devastating and continuous” attacks on all US military assets in West Asia and Israeli infrastructure, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.Ali Abdollahi, chief commander of Iran’s Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, issued the warning Saturday as a 10-day deadline set by US President Donald Trump for Iran to open the Strait of Hormuz is due to expire Monday, …

Tehran, March 29 (IANS) Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) claimed its air defence has struck a US F-16 Fighting Falcon and an MQ-9 Reaper drone in the country’s southern airspace.Making the announcement in a statement on its official news outlet Sepah News, the IRGC said the US fighter jet and drone were hit during joint retaliatory missile and drone operations by its Navy and Aerospace Division against heavy industries belonging to the United States and Israel, Xinhua news agency rep…

Tehran, March 23 (IANS) Iran’s primary military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, issued a statement warning that power plants in countries hosting US bases would be considered legitimate targets if the United States attacks Iran’s power facilities.The statement came in response to remarks by US President Donald Trump threatening to target Iran’s power infrastructure, Xinhua news agency reported quoting Iranian state media Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.The Strait of Hormuz …